The NAGN welcomes friends of all ages and professions, united in the equal desire to inform and be informed,
to understand and help understanding contemporary art in Namibia.
Become a Friend of the NAGN
Become a Friend of the NAGN by subscribing to our mailing list! By doing so you will be kept informed on all of the NAGN's activities by recieving the following:
- Notifications about upcoming exhibitions and previews
- Notification about upcoming events, including presentations, art talks and many more
- A monthly newsletter
- A quarterly newsletter
To subscribe to our mailing list please click on the Subscribe button on our home page http://www.nagn.org.na/index.php or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Become A Patron of the NAGN
The mission of The Patrons of the NAGN is to foster a greater appreciation of art and enrich Namibia's cultural heritage by contributing to the running and development of the Gallery and its projects.
The Patrons of the NAGN may support the NAGN in a number of ways. In addition to financial support, the group's members provide invaluable
assistance to the Gallery's outreach efforts to the Namibian and international public.
Members enjoy privileged access to exhibitions, lectures, as well as private curatorial tours of current exhibitions and collections.
Any profits earned from The Patrons of the NAGN donations is used in promoting the NAGN’s main objectives, which are as follows:
- educating the public in a better understanding and appreciation of art and cultural activities as promoted by the NAGN
- raising funds for the development and improvement of the NAGN’s projects
- assisting the Gallery in co-operation with other art organizations to promote Namibian artists nationally and abroad
- acquiring artworks for the NAGN Permanent Collection
Donations and sponsorship opportunities are available at various levels: The NAGN is pleased to partner with corporations, individuals, and foundations to present its exciting exhibitions to a large national and international audience. Sponsors at the NAGN receive eminent exposure and acknowledgement before, during, and after the run of the exhibition.
According to the level of contributions, benefits may include:
- Logo credit in all exhibition and program materials including invitations, exhibition catalogues, signage and press releases
- Private tours for VIPs and guests
- Opportunity to host private events at the Gallery
- Priority to reserve event dates on the NAGN calendar
- Invitations to the exhibition opening previews and events
For more information about The Patrons of NAGN please call 061 231 160 or e-mail email@example.com